[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Food Sign-ups - 2015 BHS Holiday Meal

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Dec 8 10:11:06 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

The 2015 BHS Holiday Meal is rapidly approaching...

This Saturday, Dec. 12th, hundreds of Berkeley High students will host and serve a warm meal and entertain 300 - 400 homeless or low-income people/families in our Berkeley community. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to the meal thus far. Our volunteer spots are completely full and we are hovering around our collected funds goal of $4,000.

This is a last minute request for donated food. We could still use pre-cooked turkeys, hams and/or prepared dishes. Please sign-up using the following sign-up genius link:
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E094EA4AB29A2F85-signup<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E094EA4AB29A2F85-signup>

Fresh food donations can be dropped off at Berkeley High School at the following dates/times (runners will be at the front door so you don't even need to get out of your car!):

1) Friday, Dec. 11th, 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm, Main entrance (Milvia and Allston)

2) Saturday, Dec. 12th, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Main entrance (Milvia and Allston)

Thanks very much for your generosity!

-Mayumi Rubin-Saika (Chief of Service) and John Villavicencio (Director of Student Activities)

Questions? Contact John Villavicencio (johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>) or Mayumi Rubin-Saika (mayumirubinsaika at students.berkeley.net<mailto:mayumirubinsaika at students.berkeley.net>).

John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
(510) 644 - 8990<tel:%28510%29%20644%20-%208990>
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/