[BHS Etree] PERFORMANCES: Musical: See Rock City... Dec 11-12 & 18-19 (Fri & Sat)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 3 22:25:22 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jordan Winer
jordanwiner at berkeley.net <mailto:jordanwiner at berkeley.net> and Simon Trumbel

The Berkeley High School Drama Department presents:

*See Rock City and Other Destinations*, a contemporary musical about
connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America.

*December 11-12 and December 18-19 (Friday and Saturday)*

A young man searching for his place in the world, a school teacher who
has given up on love, a believer who swears we are not alone, three
sisters brought together by tragedy, best friends discovering new
feelings, and a runaway bride who is looking for a sign. These stories
overlap and intertwine to create a musical scrapbook of human
connections missed and made at iconic American landmarks. Visit Coney
Island, Roswell, The Alamo, and Niagara Falls without leaving your seat!

Come see our talented cast, along with our Jazz/Band musicians,
perform the Bay Area premiere of this award winning new musical!

Florence Schwimley Little Theater. All shows are at 7:00 p.m.

Ticket sales open at 6 and doors open at 6:30.

Tickets - General Admission $10,  Students and Faculty $5,  recommended
for ages 13 and up
*Buy tickets ahead of time: *http://seerockcitybhs.brownpapertickets.com/

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*