[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: All-School Unity Assembly, Dec 9 (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Dec 3 15:02:40 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Students and staff felt the love and support from you during our October
Uni-Team day (thank you!) and we would like to ask for your help again,
on Wednesday, December 9, at our afternoon All-School Unity Assembly.

This will be the first All-School assembly to take place in the
Community Theater in four years, and with your support this will be a
very successful gathering. Leadership teams have been working hard to
ensure that this is a meaningful event. We are looking for 50
parents/guardians to act as ushers, not disciplinarians. We want
students to know that the community cares about them in the same way we
did in October. Students are requesting this type of parent community
support on December 9th because of the healing and educating we are
doing from the racist incident in the library.

Thank you in advance for considering making time in your schedule to be
here next Wednesday afternoon.

There will be one shift, from 2:00-3:30.  If you can help, please click
on this link www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0A4DADAA2FA6FB6-allschool
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4DADAA2FA6FB6-allschool> Thank you!

Lisa

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*