[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BOLD Meeting, Nov. 10 (Tues.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Nov 8 21:16:12 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurette Gennis drlschiff at aol.com

*November BOLD Meeting for Parents of Children with Learning Differences
will be on Tuesday instead of Monday.*

We will have tutors come to discuss finding tutors and support services
and also discuss some strategies to help support your children. We will
also leave time for brainstorming and helping one another solve problems
and meet our children's needs. We will meet Tuesday , November 10th in
the CCC from 6:30-8:30

BOLD (Berkeley High Families Owning Learning Differences)is a support
group for parents of children with Learning Differences. This group,
formed in 2013 by Berkeley High parents, meets on the 1^st Monday of the
month at Berkeley High in the College and Career Center. BOLD is
dedicated to finding ways to support, empower and educate students with
learning disabilities and their families by fostering understanding and
advocating for effective intervention.

____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)
To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*