[BHS Etree] ADMIN: BHS Safety Committee Mtg., Oct. 27 (Tues.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 23 12:21:48 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact  Ardarius
McDonald,ardariusmcdonald at berkeley.net

The first meeting of the BHS Safety Committee will be this upcoming
Tuesday, October 27. We will be in the H Building Room 104 (On Campus
Intervention office). The Safety Committee is a sub-committee of the
School Site Council and is tasked with updating the School Safety Plan
by March 1 of every school year. I am including a checklist provided by
the California Department of Education for the requirements of a
complete School Safety Plan.

To view the current Safety Plan go to bhs.berkeleyschools.net
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net> and click on
"about--committees---safety committee."

Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

--

Ardarius C. McDonald

Berkeley High School
African-American Studies Department, Administrator

Dean of Students

On Campus Intervention Department, Supervisor

(510) 644-6675

ardariusmcdonald at berkeley.net <mailto:ardariusmcdonald at berkeley.net>

_____________________________
Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.
)To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*