[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Looking for Tour Guides

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 16 16:08:44 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony,
bhsoutreach at berkeley.net

We are looking for Tour Guides!

Last year over 600 visitors toured Berkeley High. They were shepherded
through the school by wonderful parent volunteer tour guides. This year's
touring season is well under way and we could use few more tour guides to
lead tours this year through March.

Guides do not need to know everything about BHS but they need to be
enthusiastic and to like Berkeley High. Ideally, we'd like new guides to be
the parents of students who are juniors or younger so that they can
continue on as a guide next year. We will give you the route and more
information than you can ever pass on in one hour. You will be the most
informed parents at Berkeley High.

Tour guides give one tour every other week in the mornings. If you are
interested please write to me at bhsoutreach at berkeley.net.

Thanks,

Lisa

--

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*