[BHS Etree] ADMIN: SSC and BSEP Election Results

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 14 10:48:31 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sam Pasarow,
sampasarow at berkeley.net

Dear Guardians and Parents,

I am grateful for the willingness of so many parents/guardians to come
forward to serve our community on the School Site Council and BSEP Site
Committee, and really happy that so many of you also came to the meeting on
October 6 to hear from them, and then many more of you took the time to go
vote online as well. I've heard many remarks about how impressed everyone
was by the range of perspectives and backgrounds that are represented in
our community, and I'm happy to share with you the election results.

*For SSC:*

Lea Baechler-Brabo, Elena Condes, Jamal Fields, Rani Marx, Shelly Ball,
Kolondra Harvey and Babalwa Kwanele

*First Meeting:  Tuesday, October 20, 4:00 pm in the Community Theatre
Lobby*

*For BSEP Site Committee:*

Milan Drake, Wim-Kees van Hout, John Lavine, Brianna Rogers, Keturah
Taylor, Antoinette Stein, Amber Spencer

*First Meeting:  Monday, October 26, 4:30 pm in Conference Room B, Admin
Building*

I hope you will consider coming to the SSC and/or BSEP meetings - they are
open to all, and each meeting begins with public comment time, so you may
make a statement to the committee about any concerns or suggestions you
have related to the committee's work. Also, the Safety Committee is looking
for more members, and they report to the SSC.  Contact
ardariusmacdonald at berkeley.net or enidcamps at comcast.net.  You may also wish
to get involved with the PTSA, in which case please contact
orlandow at ymail.com.

Regards,

Sam Pasarow
Principal

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*