[BHS Etree] SENIORS: Class of 2016 Senior Update

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 23 17:14:03 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>*
*

*
*

Student & Parents of the Class of 2016,

We have a few timely pieces of information for the class of 2016.

*1) Senior Portraits with ABC School Portraits. *

Please visit abcschoolportraits.com <http://abcschoolportraits.com> to
set up an on-campus appointment. They have appointments on campus
scheduled for the next month. Yearbook can only receive photos from ABC
School Portraits, but you have the freedom to purchase the portraits
from the well shot ABC packages or other company.

*2) Cap, Gown & Tassel with Achievers Inc.*

Please visit graduationorder.com <http://graduationorder.com> to either
"LOAN" or "PURCHASE" a cap, gown and tassel. Use this code to enter the
website: bhs510

If you have questions about graduation gear, Achievers Inc. will be on
campus next week on Oct. 1 & Oct 2.

*3) Class of 2016 Senior Letter *

This letter will be updated throughout the year until Graduation tickets
are announced in May. Some things are "TBD" or "?", because we have yet
to confirm those details.

Please visit the school website for our student letter.

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/student-activities-3/senior-information-2/

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
Berkeley High School

1980 Allston Way

Berkeley, CA 94704

(510) 644 - 8990
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

@TheJacketHive

@BerkeleyHighASB

www.inventinghiphop.com <http://www.inventinghiphop.com>

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email address that is
subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*