[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Seniors - College Presentations/Visits

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 18 13:19:59 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact College & Career Center at maryjacobs at berkeley.net<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>

Seniors: Come to College Visits with Admissions Directors & Counselors in the College & Career Center, D-221:

Look on-line for the master calendar of college visits at the BHS and CCC webpage. Schools are being added every day:

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/resources/college-career-center/college-and-career-center-calendar/

Reminder: Get permission from your teacher in advance of the visit and keep up with the missed work. We will excuse your absence with the Attendance Office (may take up to 10 days to clear in powerschool).

We have College Advisor Pass forms on the CCC front counter or get a pass from your teacher to attend the college presentation.

Questions: Write to Mary Jacobs at maryjacobs at berkeley.net<mailto:maryjacobs at berkeley.net>

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/