[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Freshman Leadership

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 16 09:00:25 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Hey Class of 2019,

School Leadership is a great way to get involved in Berkeley High School. Whether you're looking for something new or you've done student council your whole life, BHS Leadership can be for you. We are an on campus organization composed of an executive team of All Student Body Leadership, including commissioners, ASB president and class presidents, and four class teams, one for each grade.

We would love for you to apply and create the freshman class team and join our amazing community. We have spots on the team for freshman class President and Vice President, who will lead and form the rest of the team - Treasurer, Secretary, and Deputies - the body of the team.

Please come by the leadership office in the cafeteria to pick up your application and talk to Mr. V or another student if you have questions. Applications will be due September 25.

We hope to see you soon,

Leadership 2015-2016

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/