[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Volunteers for Welcome Celebration, Sept 15 (Tues), 8:00-8:30

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 11 16:32:03 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Heidi Weber,
heidiweber at berkeley.net <mailto:heidiweber at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

The Attendance Team is looking for help with their Welcome Celebration
on Tuesday, September 15 from 8:00am- 8:30am. We will be welcoming
students to school with Hi-fives, hand-shakes, and "Welcome! Thanks for
coming to school! Thanks for being on time!"  Glad you are here!" or any
other kind greeting to show our care for our BHS students.

We will hand out balloons, buttons, and some breakfast goodies with
stickers that say "Attend Today. Achieve For Life." This may all sound a
little silly for high school students, but they will appreciate the
attention and the message of Welcome for Attendance Awareness month.

This type of event is happening at every BUSD school. I hope you can
come join us. We will meet at 8:00am at the attendance office on Milvia
and Kittredge.

Thank You,

Heidi Weber

Dean of Attendance

Administrator for World Language, Newcomer, and VAPA

Berkeley High School

510-644-6929 <tel:510-644-6929>

/Everyday Counts!/

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*