[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Tutorial Support Resources

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 11 15:54:36 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels,wynskeels at berkeley.net

Please encourage our students to take advantage of
the academic support resources available at Berkeley High School.

The College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00
PM for drop-in tutorial assistance. We have many highly skilled tutors
available in every academic subject.

*Beginning the week of 9/21, *Teacher led after school tutorials will be
available in almost every academic subject for the duration of the
school year.**The Fall Tutorial Schedule will be posted distributed via
the etree and posted on the BHS website on 9/20. These tutorial sessions
are funded through the generous support of the Berkeley High School
Development Group (BHSDG).

Need to fulfill the "Math Hours" tutoring requirement? Don't wait until
the last minute. Please come to the Learning Center (CCC) after school.
Many of your fellow BHS students will benefit from your expertise. We
need you!

--

Wyn Skeels

Academic Support Coordinator

_____________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To _unsubscribe___from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent from the email
address that is subscribed to the list.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net>bhs-request at lmi.netwith one word only in the
subject line: *subscribe*