[BHS Etree] MISC: Not Using Your Organizer Handbook?

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 10 19:24:23 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Linda Currie,
lcurriedesign at aol.com

Not using your BHS Organizer Handbook?

Some students are still in need of a BHS Handbook and we have officially
distributed all the ones we had printed for the year.

If you have a Handbook and don't plan to use it, please turn it in to Jana
Jandra at the Front Desk.

Questions can be directed to Linda Currie, *lcurriedesign at aol.com
<lcurriedesign at aol.com>*

Thank you!

~BHS Organizer Handbook Committee

*The Handbooks are made possible by the generous support of the Berkeley
High School Development Group and a committee of parent volunteers. *

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)
To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*