[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Mtn Biking Team Intro Meetings, Sept. 18 & 25 (Fri)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 9 17:39:24 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this message, contact Clem Donahue,
clement.donahue at ucsf.edu

Get involved with the greatest growing sport in the nation.  Berkeley High
has been credited with being the first High School team in the state, if
not country.  Last year, this team came in 3rd in NorCal in our competitive
division, despite racing against some very strong teams.

This is a club sport for BOTH boys and girls, all inclusive.  No cuts -
everyone makes the team.  We train 2x per week.  Fun races happen in the
spring and typically there are 5-6 races.

We are looking for interested 9, 10, 11th and 12th graders, both boys and
girls.  If you are interested we have two meetings coming up:

1.  Mr V's Club Fair, which will be Friday Sept 18th.  We will have a
table, please drop by.

2.  Mountain Bike Club Intro Information Meeting, Friday Sept 25th at lunch
in G305.  We will have pizza, a movie about our team, info and fun.

See you there.
Clem

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Dylan Kaufman are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions
about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *(The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.)

To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*