[BHS Etree] MUSIC: Band/Orchestra Parent Meeting, Sept. 8 (Tue) + Schedule

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 7 17:39:29 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact marydougherty at berkeley.net
<mailto:marydougherty at berkeley.net>

*BAO Schedule:*

9/7-9/11

monday

tuesday

wednesday

thursday

friday

0º

No school

7:23-8:21

Band: A201

Pep Music

-Cheerleader

-Yoga

Orchs: A105

Scales, Haydn, Tchaik

*ADV musicians: Caz BHS permission slip due*

7:23 - 8:21

Band: A201

Pep

-In the Zone

Orchs: A105

Scales, Haydn, Tchaik

*Wed Lunch: All Drumline*

7:23 - 8:21

Band: A201

Pep

-In the Zone

Orchs: A105

Scales, Happy, Tchaik

7:23 - 8:21

Band: on football Bleachers

Go Jackets, SSB, ITZ, Cheerleader, Yoga

Orchs:

A105

Scales, Happy, Hold On

1º

no school

8:27 - 9:25

all musicians meet in A201 for Caz meeting

then:

Band: A201: In the Zone

Orchs: A105: Scales, Mozart

*Caz BHS permission slip due*

8:27 - 9:25

Band: A201

-Cheerleader

-Greek Folk

Orchs: A105

Scales, Mozart, Saint Saens

*Wed Lunch: All Drumline*

8:27 - 9:25

Band: A201

-In the Zone

-Ticheli

Orchs: A105

Scales, Mozart, Saint Saens

8:27 - 9:25

Band: on football Bleachers

Go Jackets, SSB, ITZ, Cheerleader, Yoga

Orchs: A105

Scales, Saint Saens, Happy

*Parent Meeting*

*First BAO Parent Meeting of the Year is this Tuesday, 7-8PM in A201*.
We will be organizing all aspects of parent work over the course of the
year at this meeting.

*Friday 9/11 Pep Band / Sectional #1, 6pm*

  * All 0º/1º Band plays at the first of three football games. Call time
    is 5:30pm in A201 (earlier than usual this week for t-shirts!)

  * All 1º Strings and ADV 0º strings (no concert orchestra) have the
    first of three evening sectionals this Fri, 6-7pm.

**

*Rosh Hashanah Apology *

Our jumpstart was mistakenly scheduled on Rosh Hashanah, and we would
like to extend huge apologies to folks for this oversight. While the
schedule cannot be changed for this year's jumpstart, please know that
it will not happen again.

​*Service Projects*

You will need 3 service projects every semester as 30% of your grade.
You may have already completed one... check the Completed Service
Projects
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1t_B1ZJfiREan8d2ysaEJWo12XSDFizqPFEYTLM_gTPk/viewform>
form to report in, or for new ideas.

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

BHS website:
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *(/T//he request must be sent from the email address that
is subscribed to the list/.)

To _subscribe _to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*subscribe*