[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Locker FAQs

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 3 21:23:18 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact David Luu davidluu at berkeley.net<mailto:davidluu at berkeley.net>

Berkeley High School Locker FAQs

I need a locker. How do I get one?
9th and 10th graders should go to OCI at lunch to get one.
11th and 12th graders not already on the waiting list need to email davidluu at berkeley.net<mailto:davidluu at berkeley.net>. The subject line should read like this--> "locker waiting list: David Luu 11th grade ID #2001223" Mr. Luu will add the name to the waiting list.

I was put on the waiting list for a locker during registration week! What should I do?
Locker distribution will occur on the Community Theater steps at noon. We are aiming to start distributing waiting list lockers beginning the third week of school. OCI will inform staff via email as to the days when lockers will be distributed. OCI will assign lockers according to grade levels and last name letter group.

Someone put their lock on my locker, what do I do?
Come to OCI at lunch or after school and let Mr. Luu know so that he can have the lock cut. There will be no warning for people that have their lock on a locker that was not issued to them.

My lock got cut, what happened to my stuff?
Your books were returned to the book room and your personal items were bagged up. Come to OCI to claim personal items.

Can I switch my locker?
Not until after October. Come to OCI to inquire about it.

I have a medical condition and I need a locker or my locker changed to a top one. What should I do?
Bring a doctor's letter to OCI. We will issue you an appropriate locker.

I want to donate my locker, how do I do it?
Bring your original locker form to OCI. Give it to Mr. Luu or draw a heart in the upper right corner and leave it in the locker donor box near the door.

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/