[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call to Help w/Registration, Aug 24-28

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Aug 18 22:25:19 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

Registration is next week, August 24-28. We hope to process close to 3,000
students during those five days. Thank you to everyone who has already
responded with offers to help!

The positions are not difficult, no experience is necessary, and it has the
wonderful benefit of giving you the chance to meet and see a large number
of BHS students. The more volunteers, the shorter the lines. We'd like at
least 20 volunteers for each shift Monday-Friday. Please consider helping
out, we need you!

I am answering all emails, please let me know if you haven’t heard back
from me.

Monday-Wednesday the morning shifts are 8:15 to noon, afternoon is 12:45 to
3:00 p.m.

Thursday and Friday the times have been updated, and now include Friday as
a Make-Up Day

Below are the numbers of volunteers so far.

Thanks,

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

*2015 BHS Registration*

*Monday, August 24: Seniors*

AM (7)

PM (6)

*Tuesday, August 25: Juniors*

AM (7)

PM (3)

*Wednesday, August 26: Sophomores*

AM (3)

PM (3)

*Thursday, August 27: Freshmen *9:30 - 12:30

1 shift only (14)

*Friday, August 28: Freshmen **and** Make Up Day*

Registration will be open 9:15-12:30

1 shift only (10)

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe *The request must be sent
from the email address that is subscribed to the list.

To *subscribe *to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*