[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Updated Fall Sport Information

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 13 16:57:52 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Britta Fjelstrom brittafjelstrom at berkeley.net

Congratulations to Milo Dubinsky! He has been named our new Boys and Girls Volleyball coach.

Also, many thanks to Coach William Gaebler who has agreed to be the interim Water Polo coach while we get a new coach in place.

Important Fall tryout times and dates are listed in the document below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B61nSINU0pBzdk9XdGRZa0dLeGs/view?usp=sharing

For further information regarding Fall Tryouts, please contact the coach directly. All coach contact information can be found on our BHSAthletic page:

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/athletics/

For Ahtletic Packet Clearing times, please see the times and dates list on the Athletic Packet.

Go Jackets!!

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/