[BHS Etree] BAF: BAF Meeting June 8 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jun 1 18:40:13 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email. Contact Cindy Chang,
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

Join us Monday, June 8th at 7 pm in the school library for the last
Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting.

Team parent reps who are "graduating", please bring your new parent
replacement.

We will be brainstorming about how BAF and the teams can partner
together to fundraise monies for the BAF General Fund and the individual
restricted team funds  We will also be discussing the profits from the
recent Golf Tournament and our ability to support 13 coaches stipends
for next year.

Everyone who has a child participating on a team sponsored by the BHS
athletic dept, come to our meeting and find out how you can help support
our student-athletes and be an integral part of our school community at
Berkeley HS!

We are a non-profit volunteer group and our mission is to
promote athletic excellence by enhancing the safety and competitiveness
of the BHS sports programs. It is our belief that a strong and
successful athletic program promotes an atmosphere of achievement in the
entire school community.

GO JACKETS!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS