[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Link Leaders Wanted

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 20 13:59:07 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Hello BHS Community,

What if Berkeley High was an even more amazing place to work and be?
What if there was a little bit more time in your day to teach the lesson
you want to teach? What if you had a set of trained leaders that you
could turn to for help with a particular student or to teach a lesson
about our expectations for a high school student?  What if you knew
these studentswho could transform the culture of BHS to a place where we
have each other's back? "What if" questions are so powerful because they
eliminate the obstacles of doubt or worries over logistics. I believe
that the time is now for us to begin revamping the culture at Berkeley
High and the students are the ones who will help us to accomplish this goal.

Link Crew is an opportunity for next school year's Juniors & Seniors* to
mentor a group of incoming 9th graders. It is a yearlong transition
program that helps to establish what we expect of high school students
and gives each freshman an opportunity to be seen and heard.

I am asking for your help to identify students who you believe are KIND,
ENTHUSIASTIC, WILLING TO HELP OTHERS and WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE
PROGRAM FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. We are also looking for students who
represent the diversity of our student body.

​Thank you for your thoughtful consideration to this request.​

​*Must be a /current/ 10th/11th grade student​.

Applications are available in the Leadership Office or by email to Mr.
Villavicencio at johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net
<mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio

@TheJacketHive

@BerkeleyHighASB

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS