[BHS Etree] BHSDG: We raised over $20,000!! THANK YOU!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 15 12:18:09 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact nancywerthan at comcast.net

OVER $20,000 RAISED FOR BHSDG IN 2 WEEKS!!

Thanks to so many of you, Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG)
raised over $20,000 needed to match the $20,000 challenge grant.Thank
you for being an amazingly generous community and stepping up when we
needed you most!

As of this writing, we have *82 donors *who answered our call and have
given just over*$26,500 *in unrestricted funds.This will allow the BHSDG
to continue to support after school tutoring, field trips, BHS College
Fair and many more programs that promote excellence for all BHS students.

THANK YOU!

/P.S. If you haven't had a chance to donate, please know that we accept
donations all year round, and your gift will be put to use where it is
needed most./

*Please make your donation TODAY at*/www.bhsdg.org./
<http://www.bhsdg.org./>

OR  Mail to:

BHS Development Group

P.O. Box 519

Berkeley, CA  94701-0519

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS