[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Multicultural Week is May 19 - 22

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 14 19:32:35 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Dear BHS Community,

Berkeley High's annual Multicultural Show is happening next week on Friday,
May 22nd in the Little Theater. We are inviting teachers to take their
classes to the show since the Multicultural Show is always a great
opportunity for the Berkeley High community to celebrate its diverse student
body, representing cultures from all around the world. We hope that many
join us in appreciating our diversity and support our students as they share
their culture with us through traditional folk dance, singing, and many
other breathtaking performances. Teachers will sign up with Mr.
Villavicencio.

Also, this year we will be having cultural booths and activities during
lunch next week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so come to the
courtyard to grab a bite to eat and learn about cultures from every region
of the world!

Hope to see your student there!

- The Multicultural Week Committee

John Villavicencio

Director of Student Activities

Berkeley High School

(510) 644 - 8990

johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe