[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: May BART Tickets

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 13 20:27:17 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact irmaparker at berkeley.net

Attention Parents and Students:

The BART ticket order for May is extremely late due to complications with
BART personnel. We have spoken with and are waiting for communications from
BART representatives as to when the tickets will arrive. The problem stems
from the fact that the person we originally worked with is now on maternity
leave and someone else is doing the job. We hope to have the problem
alleviated by Friday if possible.

Thank you and your child for your patience while we work through this.

BHS Parent Center Staff

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe