[BHS Etree] BHSDG: CHALLENGE GRANT: 7 DAYS LEFT - WE STILL NEED YOU!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri May 8 08:00:30 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email. Contact Nancy
Werthan,nancywerthan at comcast.net

We are making terrific progress on our meeting our donor’s challenge to
raise *$20,000 in two weeks.* Thanks to so many of you, we have raised
$7,500!!!!! in the first week.

What does that mean? Only one more week to raise $12,500 and be able to
double the entire amount! All gifts of any size will help us reach our goal.

*Donate by Friday, May 15 and your donation to BHSDG will be DOUBLED by
this grant*!

If you haven’t had a chance to participate, it is not too late! Help us
help BHS./Your contribution will support programs that promote
excellence for all BHS students:/

· Free after school tutoring

· Science, technology, arts and media equipment

· Teacher professional development and classroom mini-grants

· College Fair, college field trips, and the College and Career Center

· Substance abuse prevention education, and much more

Your donation of any amount from $5 to $5,000 will help BHS meet this
challenge grant.

Our goal is *100% participation* at any level.

*Please make your donation TODAY at **www.bhsdg.org*
<http://www.bhsdg.org/>.

*/Or Mail to:/*

/*BHS Development Group*/

*P.O. Box 519*

*Berkeley, CA  94701-0519*

*THANK YOU!!
*

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS