[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 3rd Call for AP and IB Exam Proctors

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Apr 25 16:55:09 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Berkeley High Community,

Our students have signed up to take 2,351 AP or IB exams and the testing is scheduled to begin in 9 days!

There are still 41 proctoring spots which must be filled if our exams are to meet the official criteria for adequate supervision. Proctoring is not a difficult job—there are paid administrators in each testing venue—but, it is a necessary one.

If your child is taking one of the AP or IB exams, please proctor another exam.  I also hope you can help get the word out to other parents, please share this message... ask the parent of one of your student's classmates to help... together, we can pull this off.    Thanks to all of you who have already offered to help, I believe I responded to each and everyone of you.

Below is the schedule with the current needs.
Thank you!
--Lisa

Monday, May 4:
AP Chemistry 7:20 to noon   (4 +1 for extended time)
1  Meg Sedlak
2  Cameron Jones
3  Christie Keith
4
5 _________________11:30- 1:30, extended time

IB English (6 Proctors)  7:30 -11:00
1 Teal Major
2  Heather Rice
3  Suzanne Lafetra
4  Jen Villeneuve
5  Laurel Fletcher
6

AP Environmental Science 7:20 to noon (5 proctors+1 ET 1.5 hours)
1
2
3
4
5
6.______________________ 11:30- 1:30, extended time

Tuesday, May 5:
AP Calculus AB and BC 7:20 to noon (4 proctors)
1  Lori Koch
2  Jane Larson
3  Mimi Chin
4

Wednesday, May 6:
AP English Literature 7:20 to noon (4 proctors +1 ET 1.5 hours)
1  Renee Good
2  Chris Spaulding
3  Emily Payne
4
5 _________________11:30-1:30 extended time

IB Bio (3 Proctors) 8:00-12:30
1  Debbie Jordan
2  Robin Claire
3

Thursday, May 7:
AP Spanish Language 7:15 to 2 p.m. (4 proctors + 1ET 1.5 hours)
1
2
3
4
This one takes a long time because each student has to record the speaking portion.

Friday, May 8:
AP US History 7:20 - noon (4 proctors + 1 ET 1.5 hours)
1  Janis Battles
2  Sarah Williams
3   Susan Hubl
4
5   Jackie Schalit  (extra time 11- 1:30)

Monday, May 11:
AP Biology 7:20 - noon (2 proctors)
1
2

AP Music Theory 7:20 - 12 noon,  (2 proctors) One may report later
1 Meg Sedlak
2

Tuesday, May 12:
AP US Government 7:20 -12noon (3 proctors +1 ET 1.5 hours))
1 Andy Pollack
2 Jane Larson
3
4 ____________________(11:30-1:30 extra time)

Wednesday, May 13:
AP English Language 7:15 to 12noon (8 proctors + 1 ET 1.5 hours) There are 260 students expected at this exam!
1  Renee Good
2 Judith Barish
3  Chris Spaulding
4
5
6
7
8
9  ________________11:30- 1:30 extra time

IB Spanish HL/SL (4 Proctors) 8:00-10:30
1 Jane Angeles
2  Alice Prussin
3 Rachel Baker
4

AP Statistics noon - 4 p.m. (3 proctors + 1 ET 1.5 hours)
1   Silke Maurer
2  Leia Ambra
3
4 ____________________3:30- 5:30 (extra time)

Thursday, May 14:
IB History HL (6 Proctors)  8:30-11:00
1  Nancy Rader
2  Silke Maurer
3   Pam Inbar-Hansen
4   Monette Paciencia
5
6

AP Macroeconomics noon - 4 p.m. (3 proctors +1 ET 1.5 hours)
1  Tricia Kerr
2   Marti Grubb
3
4  ___________________3:30-5:30 extra time