[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Sophomores - CST Test Info., for April 21 (Tues.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 20 17:32:00 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janelle Bugarini,janellebugarini

/Dear Parents of Sophomores:/

/The following information was shared via email with all 10th graders
today. Please help us get them to school on time. /

/Thank you!/

-----------------------------

Sophomores:

This is a reminder that the CST Science Test is tomorrow, Tuesday, April
21^st .

No matter what science class you are enrolled in and even if you're not
taking a science class, _all sophomores have to take the CST Science Test. _

__

*Please note that you have to come to school 30 minutes early that day
because the test will start at 8:00 am.*

CHANGE IN LOCATION:

· Last name *A - K*, go to the DONAHUE

· Last name *L - Z*, go to the JACKET

Please report straight to the gyms at 8:00 am. Come prepared with a #2
pencil. You do not need to study for the test.

After you are finished with the test, you will go on to whichever class
is taking place that period. The attendance office will clear your
absences from your class during 1st and 2nd period. The test should not
take longer than that.

Information for make-up tests will be sent out after we know how
many students were absent that day.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

--

*/Janelle Bugarini/*
Dean of Attendance

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*