[BHS Etree] AC: Spring Parent Feedback Night, Apr. 21 (Tues)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Apr 19 19:46:28 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact donnageorgestorey at gmail.com

AC parents please join us for our Spring Parent Feedback Night on Tuesday,
April 21 from 7 pm to 8:30 pm in the College Career Center, Building D.

Academic Choice teachers and administrators would like to hear your thoughts
on the AC educational experience, with a particular focus on the future
course of the new AP requirements for all juniors and seniors. Please take
advantage of this opportunity to share your valuable feedback.

We will also hold elections for parent representatives on the Academic
Choice Advisory Council. The ACAC meets once a month to discuss AC academic
programs and student support, social events such as the welcome picnic and
graduation, and vital fundraising to give our students the quality education
they deserve. If you're interested in joining the ACAC please come to the
meeting.

If you are not able to attend the meeting, the AC team leaders will be
setting up an online option for submitting feedback after the meeting.

All members of the AC community are welcome!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe