[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Berkeley High Crew Learn To Row Day, Apr. 25 (Sat)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 15 21:01:29 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact johnbrauer at aol.com
johnbrauer at aol.com

Berkeley High Crew is happy to be hosting our annual Spring Learn-to-Row Day
on Saturday, April 25 from 12 noon until 2 pm.

The event is free, and we encourage all middle and high school students to
come give it a try!

Every spring Berkeley High Crew hosts a free Learn-to-Row Day open to youth
ages 11 and up. This is a great opportunity to learn about the sport of
rowing in general, and rowing at Berkeley High in particular. It is also a
chance to meet our coaches, current student-athletes and their parents, and
other future Berkeley High rowers.

Participants will learn the basics on rowing machines and on the water in
our training barge.

For more information and to register, visit:

http://www.berkeleyhighcrew.com/learn-to-row-day-2015/

Summer Camps 2015

Established in 2009, Berkeley High Crew's summer rowing program offers local
students, ages 11 and up, a chance to try this unique, growing sport with
the Berkeley High School Crew coaches and current team members.

This summer, we will be offering three weeks of Learn-To-Row camps for new
rowers in the afternoons, and Varsity camps for experienced Berkeley High
rowers in the mornings.

Week #1:   June 22-26

Week #2:   July 20-24

Week #3:   August 24-28

Our Learn-to-Row camps are designed for new or inexperienced rowers, ages 11
and up. No experience required. Sign up for one or more camps.

For More Information and Registering for Learn to Row Camp, visit:

http://www.berkeleyhighcrew.com/come-row/summer-camps-2015/

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe