[BHS Etree] AC: AC Spring Parent Feedback Night on April 21 (Tues.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Apr 12 18:40:12 PDT 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Donna Storey
donnageorgestorey at gmail.com <mailto:donnageorgestorey at gmail.com>

AC parents please join us for our Spring Parent Feedback
Night on Tuesday, April 21 from 7 pm to 8:30 pm in the College
Career Center, Building D.

Academic Choice teachers and administrators would like to
hear your thoughts on the AC educational experience, with a particular
focus on the future course of the new AP requirements for all juniors
and seniors. Please take advantage of this opportunity to share
your valuable feedback.

We will also hold elections for parent representatives on the Academic
Choice Advisory Council. The ACAC meets once a month to discuss AC
academic programs and student support, social events such as the welcome
picnic and graduation, and vital fundraising to give our students the
quality education they deserve. If you’re interested in joining the ACAC
please come to the meeting.

All members of the AC community are welcome!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*