[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF SUMMIT Meeting April 13 and GOLF Classic May 1

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Apr 8 09:51:04 PDT 2015

Next BAF meeting Monday April 13, 7 pm, School Library.

NEED _ALL_ team parent reps to attend; also encourage as many coaches
and parents to come.

Topics: Lottery for Cal FB parking lot fundraisers, team funds, BAF
Board elections, Golf Classic, and more...

Raffle tickets for the Golf Classic Fundraiser--our BIG Yearly
Fundraiser--will be distributed to all teams, with these great list of
prizes:

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang, cjchang at berkeley.edu

$5 each or $25 for 6 tickets/pack.  Get tickets from your Team Parent
Rep or email us at baf.moreinfo at gmail.com <mailto:baf.moreinfo at gmail.com>

*1^St  Prize $1000 Apple Store Gift Card*

*2^nd  $500.00 Apple Store Gift Card*

**

*Other great prizes:*

2 Tickets to a Berkeley Rep performance ($150 value)

Golf Foursomes to Local Courses

SF Giants/Oakland A’s Tickets

Authentic Jerseys from Tottenham Hotspur Soccer Club (of the English
Premier League)

Bottles of Fine Wine

Tottenham Hotspur Jackets from UnderArmour

US National Team Hat (Phoenix Open)

1 Sports Basement Gift Card ($100)

Sports Basement Gift Cards ($50 value)

2 Gift Certificates for Majestic Sportswear Merchandise ($50 value each)

Sign up NOW to play in a golf foursome on May 1, or to sponsor a hole,
or for our new inaugural Golf Clinic, taught by our 3 BHS golf coaches!

Grab a friend and come out to play, get more details on how to sign up
at www.berkeleyathleticfund.net <http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.net>.

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS