[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Homeless Support Club Fundraiser

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 12 06:47:45 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sophna Jones
sophinajones at berkeley.net

The Homeless Support Club, in collaboration with the McKinney-Vento Program,
is having a Dollar A Day Fundraising Event. This event will help to raise
money for student Chrome Books, as well as purchasing Prom tickets. LAST
YEAR we were able to buy three Chrome Books and over 40 students' tickets to
the prom.

The event will be held from February 17th to March 18th. We need the support
of the BHS Community to make this event a success!

Please help us raise money for this event! Three possible ways to donate are
listed below:

1) Make your tax deductible donation to:

Berkeley Public Schools Fund with "McKinney Vento" in the subject line

Mail to: PO Box 2066, Berkeley, CA 94702 OR
https://www.berkeleypublicschoolsfund.org/donate/online-donation/

2) If you are able to collect donations in your place of business, please
contact Tamar Baumer at tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net and we will supply
you with a donation box with signage

3) Or, go to www.gofundme.com/bhsdollaraday

If you would like more information about the BHS Homeless Support Club or
would like to get involved, please contact Adrianna Valle at
tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net

For more information about the McKinney-Vento program at BHS, contact the
homeless student counselor, Ms. Sophina Jones at sophinajones at berkeley.net.

Sophina Jones, M.S, PPSC

McKinney-Vento Counselor

Berkeley Unified School District

510.644.6529

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe