[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: BHS Winter Info Night, Feb 11, 7-9pm (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Feb 8 11:18:22 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony lisasibony at berkeley.net

The BHS 9th Grade Winter Information Night will be held this Wednesday, February 11, in the Community Theater, starting promptly at 7:00. This is not a repeat of the Fall Info Night.

Representatives from our five learning communities will make presentations and be available to answer questions. This an essential step in the process of signing up for classes at BHS.  We will also have information tables for Student Activities, Athletics, Families of Students with IEPs, the College and Career Center, Math, World Language, and Visual and Performing Arts departments. Course Catalogues and Choices Brochures for the 2015-2016 school year will be provided on this night. Students (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to attend.

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/parents/information-for-prospective-families/

We are looking forward to meeting our incoming freshmen – the Class of 2019!

Lisa Sibony
Outreach and Volunteers

Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Catherine Ference   are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/