[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Lacrosse Meeting, Jan. 29 (Thurs.) - Mandatory for Current Players!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 26 11:44:00 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Stephen Stock,
stephenstock at gmail.com <mailto:stephenstock at gmail.com>

Please join us Thursday, January 29 at 7:15 pm in the BHS Food Court to
learn about our varsity and junior varsity men's Lacrosse Program for
the coming spring season.

Meet our coaching staff and learn about our schedule, philosophy and
expectations, volunteer opportunities (we need you!) and associated
costs. Tryout schedule/location will be discussed and is currently
scheduled for the second week of February.

Both parents and players are strongly encouraged to attend this event.

THIS IS A MANDATORY MEETING FOR ALL CURRENT PLAYERS!

Contact Head Coach Stephen Stock for further information.
stephenstock at gmail.com <mailto:stephenstock at gmail.com>

_________________________________

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*