[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Yearbook Advertisement

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jan 16 17:25:24 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Gabriel Berent
gabrielberent at berkeley.net

Advertise your business in the award winning BHS Yearbook. These ads are a
great way to display your business while making a contribution to BHS.
Prices range from $85 to $400 depending on graphic design and page size. If
you are interested in an advertisement please contact yearbook advisor
Gabriel Berent @ gabrielberent at berkeley.net

Prices:

$85 dollars for a business card

$150 dollars for a ¼ page

$225 dollars for a ½ page

$375 for a full page

All pages are based on a 9 x 12 inch color page. Please send us psd, tiff,
indd, png, or other high quality files. For $80 we will design your ad for
you. You can also donate money to provide a student who otherwise couldn’t
afford the book with a book. 10% off if you purchase your ad before FEB
15th. Final AD deadline is MARCH 15th. Please contact for more info.

We greatly appreciate your support and contributions.

Sincerely

Gabriel Berent

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe