[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Finals & Tutorial Support for BHS Students

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jan 7 11:05:24 PST 2015

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels,
wynskeels at berkeley.net

Final exams begin 2 weeks from today!  Please encourage students to take
advantage of the academic support resources available at Berkeley High
School.

Teacher led after school tutorials are available in almost every
academic subject for the duration of the school year. The Fall 2014
tutorial schedule**is attached and available on the BHS website. These
tutorial sessions are funded through the generous support of the
Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG).

The College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00
PM for drop-in tutorial assistance. We have many highly skilled tutors
available in every academic subject.

Need to fulfill the "Math Hours" tutoring requirement? Don't wait until
the last minute. Please come to the Learning Center (CCC) after school.
Many of your fellow BHS students will benefit from your expertise. We
need you!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/