[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: BUILD Pizza Fundraiser TONIGHT, Dec. 16 (Tues)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Dec 16 17:08:01 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email. Contact: Claudia Gonzalez
claudiagonzalez at berkeley.net <mailto:claudiagonzalez at berkeley.net>

Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? How about picking up a pizza
from BUILD Pizzeria! A portion of today's proceeds will go towards
helping some of our BHS Seniors who are currently fundraising for their
summer 2015 Italy trip through EF (Education First) Tours. Every little
bit helps, so come support our students as they prepare for their
educational travels abroad!

If you can't make it out tonight but would still like to donate, please
email me directly and I can give you more info.

BUILD Pizza Fundraiser TODAY!
Tuesday December 16th, 2014
2286 Shattuck Avenue

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS