[BHS Etree] Parent Resource Center: BOLD Meeting, Dec. 8 (Mon.) - Neuropsychological Testing

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Nov 15 21:54:29 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurette Gennis,
drlschiff at aol.com <mailto:drlschiff at aol.com>

Please join us for our 4th BOLD meeting of the year on December 8 from
6:30 to 8:30 in the College and Career Center in the D building.

The topic for December: Neuropsychological testing. Come and meet with a
Neuropsychologist: Dr. Carina Grandison, who will try to answer all of
your questions about testing. Why get your child tested, who needs it,
what it can tell you, how does that help and other questions you may have.

BOLD (Berkeley High Owning Learning Differences) is a parent organized
support group for families with children with learning differences. It
was begun by parents last year. We meet monthly and discuss a variety of
topics. You can join our email list at bhsboldcontact at gmail.com.

_________________________________
facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe***To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*