[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting, Nov. 17 (Mon) and Fundraiser

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Nov 9 20:48:20 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BAF President at
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com with questions.

#1:  BUSD Superintendent Dr. Donald Evans will be our invited speaker next
Monday Nov. 17 at 7 pm in the school library. Ask him your questions, like
how can we increase stipends so that the best coaches can be hired and
retained for our kids? And then stay after for our general informational BAF
meeting until 8 pm, followed by our Board Meeting. (Remember, teams need to
have their coaches and/or team parent reps in attendance)

#2:  Sports Basement in Berkeley is having its Grand Opening on Saturday
Nov. 15, 10 am - 4 pm. There will be games and prize drawings. You will
always get 10% off--at any store, anytime--if you say BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL
(and 2.5% will go back to BAF, and 2.5% to Leadership).

Also, Sports Basement and BAF are partnering for a Holiday Fundraiser Dec.
12-13, 9 am - 8 pm, with 10% OFF for all shoppers who say "BERKELEY HIGH
SCHOOL" and 10% going back to BAF!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe