[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Toiletry Drive

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 3 09:04:34 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Nicole Tan at
Nicoletan at students.berkeley.net or Tamar Baumer at
Tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net

Hello,

We are members of the Homeless Support Club at Berkeley High. We are holding
a toiletry and blanket drive from November 1st to November 26th and
encourage anyone to donate. With the winter season on it's way we want to
help the homeless community stay warm. We plan to give donations to homeless
students here at Berkeley High and give the remainders out during the
Berkeley High Holiday Meal. We will have bins for donations placed
throughout Berkeley High including near the front office and in the C
Gallery.

We are asking people to donate new or gently used blankets and new
toiletries including:

.           toothbrushes/toothpaste

.           blankets

.           soap

.           shampoo/conditioner

.           feminine hygiene products

.           mouthwash

.           deodorant

.           floss

.           Kleenex packs

.           disposable razors

.           shaving cream

.           lotion

.           combs

.           Q-tips

If you want to donate a toiletry not on this list feel free.

Thank you for your time.

If you have any questions or comments please contact Nicole Tan at
Nicoletan at students.berkeley.net or Tamar Baumer at
Tamarbaumer at students.berkeley.net

The Homeless Support Club

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe