[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BOLD Meeting about Dyslexia, Nov. 3 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 28 11:09:01 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurette Gennis drlschiff at aol.com

Join us on Monday, November 3rd from 6:30-8:30 for our 3rd BOLD meeting.

We will require an RSVP because we are presenting:/Experience Dyslexia/.
What is it like to have dyslexia? How does it affect your daily life?
*Experience Dyslexia®* is the latest version of NCBIDA's popular
learning disabilities simulation. The simulation is a hands-on activity
that lets participants experience some of the challenges and
frustrations faced by people with this language-based learning
disability. The updated simulation provides a lively, thought-provoking
activity for teachers, parents, or anyone interested in better
understanding the lives of individuals with dyslexia.

BOLD is a parent support group begun last year by parents at BHS. We
hold monthly meetings. This meeting will be held in the BHS cafeteria.
Please RSVP by emailing RSVP to bhsboldcontact at gmail.com
<mailto:bhsboldcontact at gmail.com>

Questions: Laurette Gennis drlschiff at aol.com <mailto:drlschiff at aol.com>

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS