[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Meeting Tonight, Oct. 20 & Fundraising Event Oct. 29 (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 20 08:40:31 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) meeting starts at 7 pm TONIGHT, Monday,
October 20 in the BHS Library with Josh Daniels, School Board president,
who will discuss his vision of how the District can support our athletic
programs.

We will then be reviewing a draft of this year's BAF budget, including
all Restricted Team Accounts. EVERY team must have representation there
at the meeting (ideally a coach and also an identified team parent
representative).

Also on the general agenda is an announcement of our*BAF Fall
Fundraiser/Social on Wednesday October 29 from 7 pm-10 pm+*  at 2518
Durant (just east of Telegraph). Tickets cost only $35 for
all-you-can-eat dinner and drinks, with all proceeds will going into the
BAF General Fund.

For more details and to purchase tickets go to
_http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/900941_

GO JACKETS!!!!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS