[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Berkeley Athletic Fund Fall Fundraiser/Social, Oct. 29 (Wed.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Oct 16 18:15:08 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact baf.moreinfo at gmail.com
<mailto:baf.moreinfo at gmail.com> or cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com
<mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

Please join the BAF for a fall fundraiser/social!

Doug Miller, BHS Parent and owner of Thalassa (the site of our
successful inaugural Billiards Fundraiser event last spring) is opening
up a new restaurant and has offered us the exciting opportunity to help
with his soft open.Sample his new menu, give feedback on the dining
options, socialize with friends, and support the Berkeley Athletic Fund.

Wednesday October 29

7 pm-10 pm+

Dinner and Drinks

2518 Durant just east of Telegraph (the former Peking Express site)

Tickets: $35 (all proceeds will go into the BAF General Fund)

Inexpensive parking available at 2450 Durant Avenue (Telegraph/Channing
Garage)

**If there is a Game 7 of the World Series that night there will be TVs
so we can all see the game. And if the Giants are playing wear orange
and black and we'll cheer them on together!

To purchase tickets go to http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/900941

Go Jackets!

facilitators of the Etree; please direct any questions about the Etree
to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a
message, send to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS website:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/