[BHS Etree] AHA: Parent Meeting, Oct. 23 (Thurs) + Volunteers Needed

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 15 14:25:32 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact the appropriate person(s)
listed below,

PLEASE READ FOR INFORMATION ABOUT AHA PARENT MEETINGS AND VOLUNTEER
OPPORTUNITIES/ FAVOR DE LEER PARA INFORMACION SOBRE LA REUNION DE PADRES
DE AHA Y OPORTUNIDADES VOLUNTARIAS

_MEETINGS_

Please join the AHA parent community on Thursday, October 23 from
6:00-8:00pm for our first meeting of the year.  We will meet in M-301
(Ms. Erby's room)---the M building is at the corner of Milvia and
Bancroft.  Dinner will be provided at 6:00 and the meeting will start
promptly at 6:30.  We will be discussing different ways parents and
guardians can get involved, including fundraising, organizing events,
and supporting teachers in the classroom. Spanish/English translation is
available.  If you are interested in Skyping into the meeting please
contact Trena at tnoval01 at gmail.com <mailto:tnoval01 at gmail.com>  with
your Skype username. For general questions please contact Shannon at
shannonerby at berkeley.net <mailto:shannonerby at berkeley.net>. We hope to
see you there.

_REUNIONES_

Esta cordialmente invitado la primera reunión del año de padres y
guardianes de la comunidad de AHA.

El día jueves, 23 de octubre de 6:00-8:00 pm para

La reunión será en el edificio M-301 (el salón de  Ms. Erby) --- el
edificio M está en la esquina de la Milvia y Bancroft Way.

Habrá comida a las 6:00 y la reunión empezara a las 6:30 en punto.

Vamos a platicar  sobre las maneras en que los padres/guardianes pueden
involucrase en la escuela, como recaudar fondos, organizar eventos, y
apoyando a los maestros en la clase.  Habrá traducción.  Si usted está
interesado en contactarse atreves de Skype para esta reunión comuníquese
con Trena a tnoval01 at gmail.com <mailto:tnoval01 at gmail.com> con su
username (su nombre en Skype).  Para otras preguntas comuníquese con
Shannon at shannonerby at berkeley.net <mailto:shannonerby at berkeley.net>

¡Esperamos verlos, NO Falten!

_VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES_

Hello AHA Parents,

Some upcoming volunteer needs:

1)/Thursday, October 23rd, 5:30-ish - Pick Up and delivery of food for
AHA parent meeting that/ /night/. Instead of a potluck, AHA is providing
a light dinner spread at the parent meeting. We need parent volunteers
(2?) to pick up the food from a local restaurant, and bring it to Ms.
Erby's room in the M building for the meeting. To sign up for the task,
please contact Laura M. at marlincal at earthlink.net
<mailto:marlincal at earthlink.net> .

2) /Monday, November 10th: Teacher Appreciation Luncheon/

Kids don't have school, but teachers do!  If you're available to bring
our teachers some love in the form of lunch, please sign up here:

http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/cgtah

Thank you! Please reply to marlincal at earthlink.net
<mailto:marlincal at earthlink.net>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send