[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: ASB sticker extended until 10/17!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 10 17:55:25 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net <mailto:johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net>

Hello Jacket Fans,

ONE MORE WEEK TO PURCHASE AN ASB STICKER!!!

The Associated Student Body Sticker allows you free or discounted
tickets to home regular season games for football and basketball or to
events such as the upcoming Jacket Jam student concert. ASB stickers
also get the coveted "SWARM THE HIVE" t-shirt, free or discounted
yearbook, as well as discounts to dances. Take a look at the list of
upcoming events.

*HOME THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!*

TONIGHT 10/10: Jacket Football vs. San Leandro.  JV @ 4:30 / VAR @ 7.
Show your ASB sticker for reduced or free entry.

TUES. 10/14: JacketHockey vs. Bella Vista.  VAR @ 4 / JV @ 5:30. NO
ticket required.

THUR. 10/16 Jacket Water Polo vs. St. Patrick's. BOYS @4 / GIRLS @5. NO
ticket required.

WED. 10/22 Jacket Volleyball vs. Piedmont. JV @ 4 / VAR @ 5:15. NO
ticket required.

THUR. 10/23 Jacket Water Polo all levels vs. Encinal starts @ 4. NO
ticket required.

FRI. 10/24 Jacket Football vs. Castro Valley.  JV @ 4:30 / VAR @ 7. Show
your ASB sticker for reduced or free entry. This is our HOMECOMING GAME.
Welcome back the alumni!

*UPCOMING ****EVENTS****& CONTESTS!!!*

*JACKET JAM* featuring Berkeley High student bands!!! Concert in the
Little Theater. 7-9PM. FRIDAY 10/17 Tickets available presale in the
Leadership Office or at the door.

Show your ASB sticker for reduced prices.

Win a free race entry into the 2nd annual *BERKELEY HALF
MARATHON.* Create a short video and send it to our @theJacketHive
instagram account. Check out @theJacketHive for more details. Deadline
is 10/17.

Must be a current BHS student or staff to enter.

SHOE DRIVE has been extended until 10/17. We are still collecting new or
gently worn shoes of all types. Donations will be given to a local youth
shelter as well as the organization Soles4Souls.

Bins are located outside of the leadership office. Thank you!

Finally, if you have any ideas for how to make the HIVE come more alive.
Please send your ideas and comments to me.

GO JACKETS!!!

///PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS have your ASB sticker & ID card with you when
getting discounted or free tickets. ///

--

PASSION ---> INITIATIVE ---> CHANGE
John Villavicencio