[BHS Etree] ADMIN: PSAT Sold Out

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 8 22:22:14 PDT 2014

--PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Benette Williams
benettewilliams at berkeley.net

The PSAT did indeed sell out today. All 700 tests ordered last June have
been bought and paid for. This is a first as we have never sold out nor have
we tested as many as 700 students on the Saturday test date. For those
students who expected to be able to sign up after school Wednesday and did
not get a slot, I suggest that they call other local schools and ask if they
have extra tests and will allow them to register at their site. It means not
testing in a familiar environment but I am sure that it is an option.

Some schools will be testing on Wednesday, Oct. 15. Students who test
elsewhere need to know the BHS school code: 050290, so that test results
will be sent here.

All students testing at BHS should report to the campus green by 8 a.m. on
Saturday, Oct. 18. They will need a photo ID (a printout of their BHS
schedule with photo will work if the ID is lost). They should bring several
number 2 pencils (NOT mechanical), and a calculator for the math sections.
Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited during the test administration,
including during breaks.

Benette Williams

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe

bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: subscribe