[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Meeting for Parents of Kids with Learning Differences (BOLD) Oct 6 (Mon.)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 3 14:53:47 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurette Gennis,
drlschiff at aol.com

Please join us Monday October 6, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 for the second
meeting of the year for BOLD- a support group for parents of children
with Learning Differences. This group, formed last year by Berkeley high
parents, meets monthly at Berkeley High in the College and Career
Center- usually the 2nd Monday of the month This month the 2nd Monday is
a school holiday. Our group hopes to provide support and information to
parents. Some months we will discuss a topic and other months we will
talk and brainstorm together to help one another help our kids navigate
school.

Questions: Laurette Gennis: drlschiff at aol.com or bhsboldcontact at gmail.com

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives: