[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Help our Teams Fundraise on Cal FB Saturdays!

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 30 09:27:19 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Cindy Chang
cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com <mailto:cjchangsportsmd at gmail.com>

Our BHS athletic department and the sports that it governs depend
heavily on the fundraising efforts of BAF to raise much needed monies
for uniforms, equipment, tournament fees and even coaching salaries.

One effort is the BAF Parking Lot Fundraisers, which are run by the BHS
student-athletes of various teams. Please support them or spread the
word to friends and family that parking will be available at the BHS
parking lots on the following dates, and all donations to park are tax
deductible:

Sat Oct 11 vs. UW-- 3 pm game time

Sat Oct 18 vs. UCLA

Sun Nov 9 for Berkeley Half-Marathon

Sat Nov 22 vs. Stanford

Sat Nov 29 vs. BYU

Fri eve and Saturday, March 27-28--CIF Boys and Girls State Basketball
Championships

GO JACKETS!!!

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe. *To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*