[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Vision Screening Help, Oct. 9 (Thur)

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 22 20:18:31 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net

Dear Community,

On Thursday, October 9, we are looking for volunteers to help with Berkeley
High's vision screening for students with Individual Educational Plans
(IEP)'s. We'd like 2 people in the morning and 2 in the afternoon to go
around and pull the IEP students out of class for the screening.

Morning shift would be from 9:00-11:30 am

Afternoon shift would be from 12:30-3:30 pm

Please let me know if you can help out.

Lisa Sibony

Outreach and Volunteers

bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree
archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS website:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*