[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Academic Support Resources

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Sep 14 23:40:58 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels wynskeels at berkeley.net

Please encourage our students to take advantage of the academic support
resources available at Berkeley High School.

Beginning Monday, September 15th, teachers led after school tutorials will
be available in almost every academic subject for the duration of the
school year. The Fall 2014 tutorial schedule is attached.

These tutorial sessions are funded through the generous support of the
Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG).

The College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00 PM
for drop-in tutorial assistance. We have many highly skilled tutors
available in every academic subject.

Need to fulfill the "Math Hours" tutoring requirement? Don't wait until the
last minute. Please come to the Learning Center (CCC) after school. Many of
your fellow BHS students will benefit from your expertise - we need you!

bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree
archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS website:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/