[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES: Youth Spirit Artwork's Fall Art Jobs Training Program

BHS Etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 10 09:01:11 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sally Hindman
shindman at youthspiritartworks.org or Danielle Gibbins
dgibbins at youthspiritartworks.org

Join Youth Spirit Artwork's Fall Art Jobs Training program--for ages 16 to
18.

Youth Spirit Artworks, the innovative, youth-led art jobs training
non-profit is starting our fall program NOW. Join us either as a drop in
participant anytime or in our stipended 10 hour a week program, climbing
our Progression Ladder.

Youth participants create art to sell and also earn 50 percent of the
proceeds. We are involved in exciting Community Art projects, as well.

Youth Spirit offers $50 "gift cards" for all homeless youth or those in
"housing transitions" who stop by our art studio and go through a week-long
orientation. Academic credit is additionally available!!

You don't need to love art to have a blast participating in our open and
supportive community.

Youth Spirit is located at 1740 Alcatraz Avenue, in south Berkeley, near
Adeline Street, 3 blocks south of Ashby BART, on the MLK bus line. For more
info text: 510-282-0396 or email: dgibbins at youthspiritartworks.org

bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree
archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS website:
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

one word only in the subject line: *unsubscribe*

To *subscribe* to the etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one
word only in the subject line: *subscribe*